What's new

Creepy Abandoned Farm House

Chris Stegner

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
481
Reaction score
2
Location
Ft. Thomas, KY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I ran across this abandoned farm house on a recent "Photo Trip". Thought I'd share, and get some feedback maybe. I know they're a bit noisy but I don't mind the noise with the subject.

Here's the entire gallery from the trip if you're interested. The gallery includes 2 abandoned farms, couple of covered bridges, just one of my typical Sunday drives.

1

p840576087-4.jpg


2

p900682567-4.jpg


3

p980068063-4.jpg


4

p1003057510-4.jpg


Thanks for looking
 
Last edited:
I love pics of abandoned buildings. Nice series. Looks like you had more light than is often the case when shooting in an abandoned spot. The second and fourth are my faves of this series (I like the curve of the staircase
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom