What's new

Creepy clown

columbus

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2377507429_f4a689dae2.jpg


I was foolin around with my DSC-W30 and this one came out pretty nice...c&c?
 
i think its perfect. and extremely moody
 
I like that shot, a lot. There is a lot of mood there. Nice work.

P.S. Clowns are nuts.
 
he's got that "i have a secret" look on his face. Very nice
 
Hmm... you're right it is creepy... I really like the mood of this shot though.. I think that's what gives it it's creepiness.

Kinda reminds me of one of the dolls from the movie "Dead Silence" ... not really close to Pennywise..... it doesn't look anything like Tim Curry to me ;)

ttfn
CDL.
 
wow, great shot :thumbup:

it reminds me exactly why clown dolls give me the heebie jeebies :confused:
 
Thanks for all the comments!

Here is another one of the same clown:

2383914942_c69a778c04.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom