creepy rooms

I was thinking the same thing. I would have been the perfect candidate too! The chair was way too disgusting for me to put my butt on.

1 good 2 no

I agree 1 is more effective, although 2 works for me as well. I wonder why you chose to take 2 from a much higher point than 1. It might have been more interesting from lower down. I'd also crop the dark area on the right for more impact.

From a lower vantage point the arm chair was not identifiable, just a lump in the way. with 18mm being as wide as I could go, I couldn't frame it quite like I wanted to.Thanks for the input everyone.

Ahh! I know that place well. I've been there 100 times. There are some much better places around where you were. Search around a bit. You'll find them. Just be careful. There are parts where a good 3 square feet of the floor have crumbled away, and the carped deceivingly covers up the hole. I think a reshoot is in order. But the first is far better than the second. I would straighten it, though. It's quite crooked. :thumbsup:

Mark

...and I like the second over the first....First looks demolished where as second looks abandoned.... That is the first reason....

First is after an Earth quake and second is the story after a heart-quake....

Too much darkness in the first....

There is an image in among those rubbish, which tells a story...

...and i like the colors in the second...

Regards :D

Most reactions

Back