Cristmas Cat

Charles89

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3154142149_c01e486391_b.jpg

Looks more like Scrooge to me :)

Nice capture - really sharp. Try cropping a bunch off the right side and see if you like it better.

TF

Yep, much better.

I printed it that way (right side cropped), looks real good.

But whats a scrooge (sry im FRENCH canadian so my english isnt 100%).

I like it too. How did you do the lighting?

But whats a scrooge (sry im FRENCH canadian so my english isnt 100%).
One who is not very happy about Christmas... from Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol"

He isnt evil. Is so sweet and serious. Just like Sour & Sweet sauce :p

Thx, its my second real photo and Im glad u guys like it.

Happy NEW YEAR !!!@

(Drank alot tonight, too bad I didnt bring my camera **safety issues loll**)

Love you all !!!

Nice and sharp.
And the lighting?
Craig.:sexywink:

Love the lighting. Looks like it comes from an overhanging reading light or something of the kind (maybe???).
That cat resembles a lynx. How interesting! Can't tell I've ever seen a cat so closely resembling a lynx ... just look a the cute little "hair brushes" on its ears! That's a beautiful cat!!!

:lol: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwesome cat pic. It has not surpassed my favorite animal pic (The Dogfather), but it's probably now #2.

I would crop out nearly all of that black space on the right there.

Is that a Maine Coon?

That cat resembles a lynx. How interesting! Can't tell I've ever seen a cat so closely resembling a lynx ... just look a the cute little "hair brushes" on its ears! That's a beautiful cat!!!

Dollars to donuts it's a Maine Coon. Love them. Big gentle giants. And I mean big. I've seen come get close to 30 pounds (which is huge compared to my 7.5 pound siamese!).

If it's the Maine Coone ones that get these lynx hair brushes on their ears then I want one, once in my life, later. So far we've got enough with our very "run-of-the-mill" Mia, who degraced the bag I use for choir (sheet music and all) yesterday night, as she was so frightened of all the noise going on before midnight (fire crackers all around) that she wouldn't go out for her "business", and she doesn't use a litter box either, so she thought that bag was just nice. Hmph :irked: I disagreed! :irked:

^^^ oof. :lol:

Maine Coons are large, very sturdy, very gregarious cats. They were very successful for a variety of reasons... large size helped them to hunt and survive, thick weatherproof coats allowed them to survive harsh winters and bad weather, and their gregarious nature endeared them to humans who took them in and made them their own.

It is also why you see a lot of cats that "look like they have Maine Coon in them"... because, quite simply... a great many of them do. These rugged, dashing and charming cats were also great with the ladies. ;)

I love them. We have two, currently. I highly recommend them as pets, though there are so many good breeds out there, and honestly even a standard domestic shorthair (or mutt), is also a great cat.

I'll stop now because this is a PHOTOGRAPHY FORUM and I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaay off on a tangent. :lol:

1) The Lighting : Its indeed an overhanging light, some old italian light we have had since im born :p and the cats love it cause its near the table and it warms them hehe.

2) Yes its a Maine Coon, these cats are the best in my opinion. Weve got 2 of them, the one on the pic and another 2 years younger one. (3 years old and 1 years old). You get these cats in special "farms" that grow them, if anyone is interested, no animal cruelty there hehe (pet shops can be harsh for animals :heart:.

Thanks for the comments I appreciate it !

Here is the version I printed : (large : http://www.flickr.com/photos/33685343@N02/3157043984/sizes/l/ )

3157043984_c8967bd61a.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back