What's new

Criticism and suggestions are welcome

Foques

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 21, 2008
Messages
236
Reaction score
8
Location
Streamwood IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Okay, here is my first try on this board..
1
circles.jpg

2
blend.jpg

3
kust.jpg

4
IMG_0631.jpg

5
Wood.jpg

6
leaf.jpg

7
lamp2.jpg



3 and 4 pictures were made about 2 years ago with a soap box..

thanks in advance.
 
Hi Foques! Welcome to the forum. I like a lot of what you have here. 4,6 and 7 being my favorites. It looks like you've got an eye for composition, but I'd read up a little on the rule of thirds.

Good stuff man.
 
thank you very much for your input.

How would I apply the rule of the thirds better in the above pictures?
What should I have done differently?
 
My second half explained me exactly what the rule of thirds is... kind of makes sense. I don't like it, at all, but for the sake of taking shots the right way, i'll give it a shot this weekend.

Here is a few more i have.
8
DSC_0441.jpg

9
dragon.jpg

10
tables.jpg

11
Tree.jpg

12
shootingrage.jpg
 
Does that follow the rule of thirds?

thanks in advance..


Bridge.jpg
 
A lot of them seem kinda snap-shotish to me, but I do like 5,7, and 8. They would be better if they weren't all centered though.

Welcome to the forum!
 
thank you.
Most of them are snapshots... Thats why i am here and asking for the info on how to improve :)
 
I quite like photographs 5 and 6 of the original post. 5 I like because it's an interesting angle and subject. 6 I like because I'm a big sucker for Depth of Field shots and the composition is great imho. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom