What's new

Critique This!

ibmike150

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 22, 2012
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Catskills
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a some shots I have taken over the past few months, most of them are time exposures of 10min+. looking to increase my skills and improve the quality of my photography.

1.
Tower1_zpsdd572425.jpg


2.
subway_zps6dcf2f7d.jpg




3.
Park_zps7d1b2a27.jpg



4.
HighmountLift_zps84b0f051.jpg








5.
006_zps34998f3e.jpg
 
Last edited:
Too many images !!

I find that #2 is the only good shot.
Exposure is good, and the sense of speeding train in an empty station is translated very well.
 
#2 is tits.

#8 has some serious potential with some different lighting to add dimension on the subject.
It's really close as is.

Actually #8 is great as is... I take it back.
Do a large print of it. :)
 
Last edited:
#2 is tits.

#8 has some serious potential with some different lighting to add dimension on the subject.
It's really close as is.

Actually #8 is great as is... I take it back.
Do a large print of it. :)

Yeah I've played around with it (now image 5), and this was the best I've come up with from the raw image, i would like to reshoot this with a different light, i used my cellphone to light this originally.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom