What's new

Croll Gallery

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
More from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.

p165417707-4.jpg
 
I like it! But I see a trend.. there are more people (only reflections, true.. but still people!)!!! Alright.. WHO ARE YOU, and what did you do with Federico! HE NEVER shoots people (hardly, anyway.. only in frozen wastelands.. etc!) lol!
 
I like it! But I see a trend.. there are more people (only reflections, true.. but still people!)!!! Alright.. WHO ARE YOU, and what did you do with Federico! HE NEVER shoots people (hardly, anyway.. only in frozen wastelands.. etc!) lol!
LOL! Those guys wouldn't move, but I thought they'd be inconspicuous enough so I took the photo. I suppose you can still see them because of the direction of all those lines going towards them, otherwise I would've gotten away with it ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom