What's new

Crossing Over

Thanks JFRABAT!
 
Very interesting image. For a moment, I wasn't sure if I was looking up, down, or what... which I love :)
 
This image is just DRIPPING with symbolism......bravo!

I just would have liked to have seen the entire end of the tunnel!
 
Really appreciate the comments.

STM - The one shot I had with the whole end was looking down the tunnel, I liked the upward angle on this shot.
 
Very cool, excellent handling of a tricky situation in every regard. How was this metered? I LOVE the composition, it's a great break from the stagnant humdrum that often dominates contemporary photography, yet clearly you have a good handling on classical composition guidelines.
 
Unpopular - I used my P&S to take this picture. Some trial and error was involved, basically set for a 15 sec exposure and played with the exposure time using my hand, I think this shot was ~7 sec... Also adjusted the angle until I got what I wanted..... Not that sophisticated...LOL.... I appreciate the positive comments and am glad you found something in the work.
 
Ohhhhh yeah!!!!!! Come toward the light! Yeah man, nice! I totally dig this!
 
Yeah, this is cool. Great title.
 
I appreciate it Desi...
 
Thank you, PixelRabbit
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom