What's new

crossing

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$sign 091413-2.webp
 
I like this. Glad you didn't go monochrome.
The board on the right makes it look a bit crooked.
I'd plumb it up along the edge of the frame, but if it works for you the way it is - OK.
 
I like this. Glad you didn't go monochrome.
The board on the right makes it look a bit crooked.
I'd plumb it up along the edge of the frame, but if it works for you the way it is - OK.

Thanks. It's actually a handle from a broom or something. I went with true vertical on this because the sign and handle lean in opposite directions. Yeah, I like the subtle colors in things like this - I didn't even desaturate it at all.
 
Nice image as is, but I am really interested in the texture of all of the staples. Did you happen to do anything with them more prominent in the shot?
 
Somehow missed this one. I'd leave it alone.
 
Thanks. No, I didn't do anything to the staples and I guess I'll keep it that way. I considered getting rid of the few really bright ones but finally decided they were OK as is.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom