Cruisn digs deep

Cruisn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Rocanville potash Mine in saskachew: 1km down

A friend from my car forums took me for a tour was a good time, saw lots of cool stuff. the photos sometimes might be a little shakey, I didnt have a tripod and was trying to shoot at 1/5 and slower shutter speeds... and thats not so easy. lol using the flash lost the colour.
enjoy:
right of the elevator:
tour8.jpg

The fuel room:
tour7.jpg

Our wicked tour truck:
tour6.jpg

Getting permision to go:
tour5.jpg

Sorter:
tour4.jpg

Conveyor:
tour3.jpg

Underground machines:
tour21.jpg

tour22.jpg

The miner:
tour24.jpg

tour23.jpg

Another miner in better lighting:
tour19.jpg

tour20.jpg

Start of a conveyor:
tour18.jpg

The conveyor starting up:
tour17.jpg

And that meant the machine was running :)
tour16.jpg

tour15.jpg

Where they hit water in the 80's
tour12.jpg

Cement wall with pressure gauges and valves:
tour14.jpg

tour13.jpg

There was a lot of water I guess:
tour11.jpg

exit time:
tour10.jpg

And back up we go: 1min 30 seconds total
tour9.jpg

Wow! The Discovery Channel in photographs :D
This is by far the coolest series I have seen here in ages.

thanks man. I had a bunch more pictrures but they have a slight blur to them form lack of tripod. I was not to happy. lol

Really cool series. How dusty did your lens get?

you dont wanna know... lol. I did really good till I went back and watched the machine cutting through the ground we were on the exhasut path saide of the conveyor and couldnt cross it to the fresh air said so it and the camera got coated bad.

These are really interesting! Well pulled off, even without the tripod there! I like to see the motion in the conveyor belts!

They instantly reminded me of my brother's selfs which I once found on another site (a German one, obviously), look_here ---> after looking: still astonished I felt reminded? ;)

These are really interesting! Well pulled off, even without the tripod there! I like to see the motion in the conveyor belts!

They instantly reminded me of my brother's selfs which I once found on another site (a German one, obviously), look_here ---> after looking: still astonished I felt reminded? ;)

nice shots you had there. looked good. ya no tripod we werent even sure they would let me take my camera down. so we tried to keep a low profile. lol. I wish the one of the conveyor was a little more in focus on the floor and area.

Those are not my photos, remember. My brother took them of himself. Camera on tripod. Him pretending to be working (later he sure DID work). So they are his. But he works down mines at times. He's the one responsible for the safety of all those cars and trains down there.

Nice series. Well done without a tripod. As mentioned above, they do have that Discovery Channel feel to them.

Those are not my photos, remember. My brother took them of himself. Camera on tripod. Him pretending to be working (later he sure DID work). So they are his. But he works down mines at times. He's the one responsible for the safety of all those cars and trains down there.

oh okay. lol. misread. thats really good for posed photos. lol. safety is huge down there. which is good though. this mine i shot is the #1 in mine safety... not sure what they compare to though.

Nice series. Well done without a tripod. As mentioned above, they do have that Discovery Channel feel to them.

thank you

Most reactions

Back