Crushes you've had ....

Luminosity

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Which famous person/people didja harbour a crush (or crushes ) on when you were growing up .... I mean , theres GOT to be people you had a crush on that you look back now at and think " WHAT the ..... !? " :shock: ....along with the ones that you'd still like to 'ave a crack at ' lol .....
Spill !

Mine ......

I once had a crush on David Bowie when I was a kid :shock:
( I think it only lasted a week ....)
It was so bizarre and it started when I was watching "The Man Who Fell To Earth ".....he was just .... SEXY to me :LOL: ( its scary to think of a 7 year old finding someone sexy-hot but there ya go .....

*Also harboured a crush on the guy that played Flash Gordon ( those tight gold speedos rocked my WORLD baby ! ).
* Went to see The Rocky Horror Show live on stage ( parents took me ) and walked out planning Rocky's and my wedding :LOL:.....
*Jerry Lewis ( in the old B&W movies alongside Dean Martin )
*Bros ( oh gawd NOW this is gettin REALLY embarrasing :oops:)
Cant remember anymore offhand but I'm sure there were more ;)

I was a very strange young girl .....

P.S Oh and the Stephen Dorff crush is still alive and kickin ...:D

BROS!!! bwahaha you dork

ok mine weren't much better

Michael J Fox
Kirk Cameron
Jason Donovan

I then got some brains and lusted after Micahel Hutchence for a very long time.

OMG how the HELL did I forget Michael J Fox !!

I was so totally and utterly 'in love' with him...
In Back To the Future I was so very jealous of his love interest.
I remember saying to myself with utter conviction " If he ever gets a girlfriend, it will break my heart ...forever ! " :LOL:

Yeah yeah ... I was a brosette :roll: ...I was daggier then a ra-ra skirt ! :LOL:

Hey chic , nice taste there with Michael Hutchence tho .... ;) *purrrr*

haaaaaaaaaaaa

i had plans of moving to america in the hopes of babysitting his child and wooing michael away from that pollan woman.

i drooled all over him in that sexy blue 1950s marty mcfly shirt.

So did I.
She rocked in Labyrinth and the Rocketeer. :D

I also had a crush on Billy Whatshisname who played the Rocketeer.

Lol @ 'that pollan woman' ... and he's STILL with her too .. good to see a hollywood marriage persevere...
Jennifer Connelly IS gorgeous... a male friend of mine named her as his perfect woman and I can see why.
Billy Whatshisname was a bit'o a spunk too ;)

[Hijack] Now I aint a fan by any measure of Britney S. but .... 'Everytime' is playing on my musicmatch jukebox right now and it resonates within me ... I like it ...yet it makes me a lil sad at the same time .....:(
Just one of those songs that is worded perfectly with whats going on inside , I guess .... [/hijack]

Carmen Electra (shes dirty, but shes hot)

Shania Twain (that one didnt last long),

Catherine Zata-Jones (untill she got knocked up by the old guy),

Julie Bowen (chick from Happy Gilmore, Ed)

My ex had a thing for the chick from Happy Gilmore too ...
I dont see the attraction :scratch: ...
I'm curious ... what IS it about her ....?

Btw thats one of my fave movies .. I've only watched it .. oh 35 times and still aint sick of it .... I still crack up at it and Billy Madison... :LOL:

I wore out my Happy Gilmore tape. Didnt take long before I got it on DVD.

What is it about her? Shes so hot. And shes got that next door neighbor look. That, "innocent next door neighbor I wana bang ya" kinda look.

She looks better now than she did then. Shes aging well. :)

i had a crush on milla jovavich from "return to blue lagoon" and brooke shields from "blue lagoon".

then there was the i was a teenager when the movie "career opportunities" came out..is that jennifer connely? if so, she was the most beautiful thing ive ever seen.

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back