What's new

Crying Subway

MrMatthieu

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
480
Reaction score
0
Location
France & other place
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,

I took subway in NY yesterday, this what I keep in my mind from this.







1/
​









2/
​









3/
​












4/
​
 
I love 1, 2, and 4 great shots. Im wondering if you have been confronted by angry NYers yet heh.
 
Amazing, as usual! I love all the writing in number 1.
What kind of camera do you use again? I love the unique texture and colors (well, no colors on these ones) of all of your shots. :)
 
Monsieur Matthieu, I am soooo impressed! :hail:
And resolved.
Next time I go to New York, I'll go ALL ON MY OWN. Tsk. You get such good photos and all of mine were just --- cliché ... I am really envious now.
 
bns506 thanks. Angry NYorkers :stun: , No people are very cool and I have no problem to take pictures here.

I met so many people, talking with vietnam veteran war, with a hermaphrodite ( means transexual more or less) NY Policeman, ... I just enjoy each day so much here and I do not feel any agressivity from people.

Cherrymoose: My camera is a 5D Canon Full Frame, and my lens a Canon 28-300 mm L IS USM. You can not be more visible in a subway that with this , the lens is huge , whit eand heavy ( 3,7 kg), the camera is big too.
So my technic to do not disturb people and make them happy is stay like 10 min in a place before taking shots and to take hundreds of shoots. Like this people know that I am not interested by them as individual personn but by them as human in urban context. And it works quite well, people pass in front of me even if I take picture, some of theme veen talk to me.

Really cool people here :sexywink:

La Foto: Thanks. Yes you put more of yourself when you take pictures alone. I take something special here to make shots, it s Gatorade, it makes be crazy and more creative :mrgreen: .... just joking

My Safari Photo is about to be over, I leave on Monday.
I could recommend to evryone who is around NY to go to the Photography center not far from Grace building. There is a very interesting Piture exposition of Cartier Besson early years picture 1930-40. I was really imprest.

THank you anyone

mat
 
#s 1, 2 and 4 are my personal faves. GREAT shots!
 
firemedic0135, Longducdong, dbyrd, Thank you for giving me your comment :D

I post here 2 more shots form NYC subway

Mat




4/
​




5/












6/
​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom