What's new

Crystalakescape

Birinni

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Location
Italy
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
lakescapejb1.jpg
 
Wow. Thats gorgeous. I wish I were there now instead of here.
 
Very nicely shot and the colors are fantastic!
 
Thx friends!
 
Really nice shot. My only criticism is that there seems to be a bit of a haze over the foreground.
 
nice capture how i wish i would also make like that
 
very nice! IMO, I would crop more of the sky out but thats just me.. overall, excellent!
 
Great shot, love the effect.
 
Awesome. Great composition and sunset
 
thx friends! Merry xmas and happy new year!
 
love it, beautifull colors and a very nice composition
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom