What's new

Cuatro Guitarras

Lensmeister

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
1,491
Reaction score
15
Location
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
In old Town San Diego there are stalls and store selling loads of lovely colourful things including these :

Canon EOS 350D.
Canon 18-55mm lens
iso 400
f/7.1
1/125.

Hope you like this - Comments welcomed. :)

4guitars.jpg
 
Sí, son cuatro guitarras. Qué bonito.

I mean, erm - yes, these are four guitars ... how come I have not seen this post before and you needed to bump it before I ever now see it for the first time?

The fun thing of this pic, other than the very fanciful colours of these guitars, is the fact that the red one turns its back towards us. Maybe it is shy because it was painted in such a quirky colour. I would be if I were a guitar! :shock: ;) :wink: :lol: I mean ... any of those colours! Imagine!
 
cuatro guitarras pequeñas diria yo, como para niños
(guitars for childrens)

The fun thing of this pic, other than the very fanciful colours of these guitars, is the fact that the red one turns its back towards us.

The fun thing is to see a store that sales clothes, blankets, guitars and a crucifix.
 
well you see,

on your way to santa clara from mexico, you have to get properly equipped

to hunt vampires.....

Good eye.....

and good shot too......
 
Thanks everyone ... I just liked the colours and the fact one was the wrong way !

Of course my kids wanted one each ... but the excuse "no room on the plane" worked well !
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom