What's new

Curvicture?

[lp]

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all, took this while on holiday in Zante. Hope you like it :)

extending_into_the_blue_by_ressurrection-d36xzqe.jpg


Thanks for looking.
 
wow that is beautiful. What lens? I need a trip to the Greek Isles :)
 
If possible, I'd recommend straightening the horizon but love the blue water. Wish I was there!
 
That's pretty cool. :thumbup:

How high up were you?
 
Beautiful shot.

Regards,
Jake
 
So beautiful; i liked the curvature of the horizon, giving a feeling of a small private sphere of one's own ;)

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom