What's new

CW Jones 365 project 2010

CW Jones

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 26, 2009
Messages
806
Reaction score
0
Location
Connecticut
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok well I decided to make a thread to hold all of my pictures. Here is day one and day two. Hope you enjoy! Don't forget to to keep checking back everyday to keep me honest! :lol:

Comments and Criticism ALWAYS welcome!

-Collin

Day 1
4236216090_a48d19bdbe_b.jpg


Day 2
4239305354_ec73e101d9_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Day 4 just got it finished up!
4246024311_7227146aff_b.jpg


-Collin
 
Day 5... O man I almost lasted a week!

4249784276_b7d1b686b0_b.jpg


-Collin
 
Day 7. Week one complete.

4254825533_0bd33a648e_b.jpg
 
Day 8! first day into week 2 woohoo!

I can't wait to be able to get outside! Working 7-5 isn't fun! BUT I will have me "L" soon enough :)

4257901644_214a4581df_b.jpg
 
Day 9 and I made it outside!

4260170093_4a2b79932f_b.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom