What's new

cypress tree

Robin Usagani

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 6, 2010
Messages
10,347
Reaction score
2,174
Location
Denver, CO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
p817609868-4.jpg
 
For me, there is too much grey in this image. I prefer deep blacks and bright whites. And i feel that getting a lower perspective may have helped this image--as it is, i feel like this is taken from the standing point of view, and strikes me as sort of mundane.

Regards,
Jake
 
Monterey, CA was all foggy all week long. Hard to get more white unless I do extensive photoshopping.
 
Monterey, CA was all foggy all week long. Hard to get more white unless I do extensive photoshopping.
Yes and why do that ! Not every scene is faithfully rendered in 10 zones. I find it tedious when some feel that they should be or must be. I like the image. The rocks creeping in, left, for me is a bit distracting and maybe a bit more foreground would add to the image rather than sky. Beautiful vantage point and landscape features - the tree and the rock.
 
Getting lower to get the top of that tree above the horizon would of made for a stronger composition. I cropped it a little and messed around the curves in LR3....

p817609868-4-2.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom