What's new

Cyprus: Big Rock & Beach Babe

GeorgeUK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
454
Reaction score
0
Location
London
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took these over the summer with my IXUS. I've actually displayed a couple from Cyprus here previously, but these two I've been working on the last day or so.

1) Aphrodite's Rock
AphroditeRock2.jpg


- Added some orange to the rocks to help them stand out
- Also added some red/magenta to the sky and a touch of red to the sea
- Boosted the sats and contrast

2) Beach Babe
BeachGirl.jpg


- Friend of mine with sun behind her - attempted a silhouette style photo.
- Minor p'shop work to boost the colours
- Rule of thirds taken to extreme - seems like 3 seperate strips across the photo. Usually I avoid placing the focus smack bang in the centre, but I feel in this case it works well owing to the way the background is organised.

Comments, criticism and advice welcome as usual. :)
 
That water is stunningly beautiful. Very nice photos.
 
wow great photos, but that girl in the second picture looks creepy haha
 
Thanks :)

Any comments regarding the composition or technique?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom