What's new

D700, D200, 85 1.4, 50 mm 1.4, 70-300, 60 2.8 macro, batteries, SB800 etc., CPL

The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
18,743
Reaction score
8,049
Location
Mid-Atlantic US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am about to sell all my Nikon stuff, including a Manfrotto tripod and L bracket and new Lowepro Slingshot 300

If there is any interest in the entire package I will make up a list and send it. I am not selling piecemeal at this time. No lenses, no tripods, no bodies, nothing, just the entire package.

I am trying to avoid lots of PMing etc.

Back problems and am moving to m 4/3 or Fuji/Nex soon.
 
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
1.4 D and perfect.
Tell me where the serial number is and I'll post it.
Let me repeat I am now only interested in selling the entire lot in one piece.
If I have to sell piecemeal I'll wait a bit until I have more free time.

For anyone serious, I'll price the entire lot, take pix with the bodies and lenses, etc.

Lew
 
Last edited:
1.4 D and perfect.
Tell me where the serial number is and I'll post it.
Let me repeat I am now only interested in selling the entire lot in one piece.
If I have to sell piecemeal I'll wait a bit until I have more free time.

For anyone serious, I'll price the entire lot, take pix with the bodies and lenses, etc.

Lew

Ahhhh ok...
 
Interested in a few things if you decide to break it up.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #7
If there is any interest in the entire package I will make up a list and send it. I am not selling piecemeal at this time. No lenses, no tripods, no bodies, nothing, just the entire package.
 
Interested in a few things if you decide to break it up.


+1, and I live in Baltimore too... If you happen to go that route. Good luck on the sale either way tho man. :)
 
I am about to sell all my Nikon stuff, including a Manfrotto tripod and L bracket and new Lowepro Slingshot 300

If there is any interest in the entire package I will make up a list and send it. I am not selling piecemeal at this time. No lenses, no tripods, no bodies, nothing, just the entire package.

I am trying to avoid lots of PMing etc.
............


Doesn't your total lack of details pretty much guarantee you'll be getting a lot of PMs?
 
Well I understand your desire to try and cash out all at once and it is your right to try and do so, but you will most likely have more success in piecing it out. It might out it will go faster as well. GLWS
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom