D850 and whether to Choose One Drive Space

Bruce Litton

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Deciding upon Office 365 Personal with 1T One Drive, or Office 2019. I'm not yet informed on how to move NEF's in folders off hard drive into One Drive, but I've heard it can be done. And I'm aware it's only 1T, when I'll soon exceed need for that amount of space. I also hear One Drive won't take files over 100mb, which might be a problem if I choose the uncompressed option. (?) For hard drive backup, I'm using Carbonite and an external, soon plural. (Also disc all of my NEF's.) If One Drive is an efficient way of storing some files in the cloud, maybe I have use for it this way, but mainly, I have need only for the free 5GB plan, or for as long it remains free for that amount, because I write freelance for magazines, illustrate articles and essays with photos, and that's how editors get them. Ancillary to all this, 365 offers Publisher, and if no commercial publisher wants the book I'm finishing, I might have use for that program, though I haven't figured it out fully yet. Any advice is gratefully appreciated.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back