Daffodil field

What a pretty place. As a record of the place it works but I feel it lacks emotion?

The lighting is quite flat and maybe early morning or late evening could transform it. Also maybe consider various apertures and focusing at different places or even different shutter speeds to get a sense of movement.

Just my opinion and trying to be constructive so hope it helps :)

Tkx for your suggestions :thumbup: Unfortunately it's in Keukenhof, the Netherlands which is only open certain hours which means that early hours or late evening is not possible, but the rest would be interesting to try. Hope to go back there sometime and get more time and possibilities. We were visiting with friends and I had to keep up with the rest :blushing:

nice shot, agree that a wider aperture would have been good here to soften the trees in the image... they detract a little too much from the daffodils, but I do like the 'path' of flowers captured

by the above I mean focusing on the foreground more with a wider aperture would have knocked the trees out of focus

Just had a look at the website Homepage - Keukenhof - Lisse - Holland what an amazing place! It is limited with opening hours but even if you could get there at 08:00 or near the end 19:30 the light would be much softer. Appreciate its probably some distance from you but if we were in a perfect world...!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back