What's new

Daffodils for c 'n' c

puyjapin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 5, 2008
Messages
759
Reaction score
0
Location
Warwickshire UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Daff3.jpg

Daff1.jpg
 
I really like the composition of the first one. I also like that the second has a water droplet hanging on the lowest petal. I think the water really adds to both of them.

Did you find these outside, or did you buy them? It's exciting to think that flowers are blooming in parts of the country! :) Yay, Spring! :clap:
 
well in the UK they are but its still a bit cold. They were bought for my GF and I shot them inside near a window on a black backdrop...
 
well in the UK they are but its still a bit cold. They were bought for my GF and I shot them inside near a window on a black backdrop...

ha! i probably should have read where you were from before i asked! :)
Anyway, I really like them! :)
 
well thanks a lot coz im no pro, that was with my d40 kit lense
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom