really great use of the neon lights!!
amazing captures![]()
amazing capture what time of night did go? I am planing to visit when I return to Texas after being overseas......What was you exposure settings and techniques? Maybe we can meet up.
The third shot is very well-composed and has a nice use of colour - the best of the bunch for me.
Regards, Tony
Awesome! :thumbup:
Last shot handheld wow.....What camera and lens did you use. I will take up on your offer. I send u a message when I am back...maybe we can arrange a meet.
Hey Dratom
Nice shots! I am part of a Dallas Photography Group that does some great outings if you are interested. We have shot the Dallas skyline and two architectural shots of the buildings in Dallas (all at night) with a couple more coming up. All of these have had huge turnouts. If you are interested in more details let me know! (Oh and all my Dallas shots are on my site under Galleries>Art if you want to see them![]()