What's new

Dappled Dog

pursuer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
1,397
Reaction score
40
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Too busy?

snowbear9da.jpg
 
Maybe :confused:

I think it's more that the dog just gets lost in the scene.
 
I think that it may be a little busy. I think without the dog the shot would be sweet!
 
Thanks guys, I think it is a little hard on the eyes but there is something I can't quite put my finger on that I really like about it. hum...:scratch:
 
if the dog could be Selective Colored somehow it'd look really cool (but obviously the dog is white, i kno i kno). right now it's a great pic but it's a bit hard to pick out the dog.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom