Dark clouds.

ICH-Photos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok here is my first post of an image to this forum.

This was taken last week after work at a location near to me. I had noticed some shower clouds and decided to head towards them to see if they presented any photo opportunities and as I approached one of my favourite locations the sky was really moody and so spent the next hour shooting at this location.
This was my favourite shot from the evening.

3793327784_8af0cee845.jpg

All comments welcome!

Cheers

Iain

very nice
I am a bit of a dark cloud junkie.

Nice I like it, looks like you used a nd fliter.

Great work! I love those ominous-looking clouds and how vast the landscape looks. However, I'm not sure if I'm liking the 50/50 split so much. This might be better with a touch less sky.

That is a beautiful shot. The storm looks "heavy".

Great work! I love those ominous-looking clouds and how vast the landscape looks. However, I'm not sure if I'm liking the 50/50 split so much. This might be better with a touch less sky.

I love it, and I love "cloud" photography. I like to shoot them in B&W film, using a Red 25 filter, to give them even more contrast, and an ominous look. I agree with dseidman's assesment about the 50/50 split, but I would like to see more sky, not landscape.

Anyway, it's a beautiful shot. Great work.

J.:mrgreen:

More sky, less landscape on this particular image. Nice capture though.
+1
I agree, I think the sky should be way more dominant. But if the sky wasn't such a huge focus I would say the DOF is beautiful.

The wide angle distortion is very complimenting. Really like what you did here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back