What's new

dark door

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
door112312.jpg
 
Not bad.... but the caption is really bad lolz ;)

regards :D

Thanks! Glad you like it. What would you call it?

Thanks to you too dionbravo!
 
post-holiday bump
 
I really like this Ken, the wood overlapping the handle adds wonderful interest, the dark colours, delicious, great shot!
 
Thanks Judi!

I seem to like very dark color photos. I have another one I'll post soon.
 
i will call it.... hmmm.... :scratch: ...... "The door unto Mystery" ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom