What's new

dark room contents.

dave s

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 21, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
In July last year a very close friend passed away. He was a very keen amateur photographer, mainly film. The majority of his estate was left to charity.

We are now left with the contents of his dark-room which includes such things as: a Durst M605 colour enlarger with a great many accessories, lenses, exposure meter, color analyser, etc for it. A Durst RCP20 developing unit which I don't think has ever been used. A very large amount of photo paper in many sizes, lots of chemicals, washing tanks, dryers, LPL 20"x23" easel mask, etc, etc. etc.

I'm in England, just north of Birmingham.

I know that I could start listing it on eBay but I would not really know how to list it all correctly. Also, I know that my late friend would prefer to know that it went to a good home.

Although there is a lot of expensive equipment I am not expecting fortunes for it and any money raised will go to his chosen charity.

If you have an interest, or perhaps can help me with the identification of some of the stuff please PM me.

Maybe you can let me know if there is another forum that is based in England.



Dave.:thumbup:
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom