What's new

daughter in the washing machine

Sil7 1

TPF Supporters
Joined
Feb 4, 2017
Messages
835
Reaction score
1,449
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Canon Eos M 50

my daughter seen from inside the washing machine


IMG_5824-JJ.webp
 
OK, come clean. How'd you do it???:boggled:
hi cgw .....I used the remote shutter with the Canon app, a small tripod, and a spotlight inside the washing machine ..and a wide-angle lens...I think it was a Samyang 14mm which I then sold if I remember correctly... at hyperfocal
thanks for the message
 
hi cgw .....I used the remote shutter with the Canon app, a small tripod, and a spotlight inside the washing machine ..and a wide-angle lens...I think it was a Samyang 14mm which I then sold if I remember correctly... at hyperfocal
thanks for the message
Clever old you! Kind of suspected that sort of set up. Always fun when these work out. Nice!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sil
Very creative.

I might suggest increasing the color temperature though. As it is, the skin looks a bit zombie/vampirish. If this was the goal, then well done. If not, a very easy adjustment would fix it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sil
Very creative.

I might suggest increasing the color temperature though. As it is, the skin looks a bit zombie/vampirish. If this was the goal, then well done. If not, a very easy adjustment would fix it.
grazie Dan...in origine la foto era più calda..ma ho preferito un effetto tipo discoteca...ma anche vampiri e zombie mi va bene...grazie del messaggio !!!
 
Very nice I know someone who bought the canon m50 because the diving housing was so much cheaper than for DSLR.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sil
This looks like a scene from a sci-fi movie. Nice shot! The composition is excellent.
Thank Kayumanggisnapshot .....It offers a lot of possibilities... now I have an RP and I have to get used to it... but I also got along well with the M... it's a shame Canon doesn't make it anymore...
 
Very nice I know someone who bought the canon m50 because the diving housing was so much cheaper than for DSLR.
thank davholla ....The M series was a nice series... I never understood if Canon never believed in it... or if it was just too cheap...
he didn't have that many native lenses... but they were right, at the right price... and really compact sizes..
I had the 11-22 and I can only speak well of it... the 22... excellent, a friend of mine had the 32 f1.4 I think.. he spoke really highly of it... a nice all-rounder 18-150... basically what was needed... only a 50mm was missing
thank Davholla !!!
 
thank davholla ....The M series was a nice series... I never understood if Canon never believed in it... or if it was just too cheap...
he didn't have that many native lenses... but they were right, at the right price... and really compact sizes..
I had the 11-22 and I can only speak well of it... the 22... excellent, a friend of mine had the 32 f1.4 I think.. he spoke really highly of it... a nice all-rounder 18-150... basically what was needed... only a 50mm was missing
thank Davholla !!!
I heard that the battery life was not good - although my diving friend said, "it lasts long enough for one dive so is fine".
I wonder if after it was launched the person behind it retired and some new person didn't like it (wild guess).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom