What's new

Day4HotSoup

Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
41,401
Reaction score
5,706
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Day4HotSoup.jpg
 
I dont know what is it about this photo but i like it
 
Nice pic, the background looks almost slightly metallic :)
 
I dont know what is it about this photo but i like it

Nice pic, the background looks almost slightly metallic :)

I really fretted over the contrast in the water drops and the crop before I deemed it worthy to post.

I shot this as I sat in my car waiting for the rain to subside so I could get back to shooting a youth soccer match last Saturday.

Thank you both for taking a look.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom