Dayren Santamaria & Made in Cuba

#2 reminded me of Dizzy ... though he need to exercise the cheeks some more.
And bend up his trumpet. :cool-48:

DSCF9382.jpg

Fantastic work in every way.

These are great. Number 2 is fantastic.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Gotta tell you all thanks for the feedback ... and that I had a very nice time. It was the first time for me attending a free show at the Segrestrom. It was held in this spacious patio with a couple of bars along the sides. We sat on benches under some trees in the back and packed in a picnic with some vino. Other brought lawn/beach chairs and sat closer. The music was great, alive and filled the area as if we were all wearing headphones. Between glasses of wine, I'd scoot up front squeezing through all the dancing to grab some shots. It was a very nice evening. I wish you all could have joined me with your cameras.

Last edited:
Gotta tell you all thanks for the feedback ... and that I had a very nice time. It was the first time for me attending a free show at the Segrestrom. It was held in this spacious patio with a couple of bars along the sides. We sat on benches under some trees in the back and packed in a picnic with some vino. Other brought lawn/beach chairs and sat closer. The music was great, alive and filled the area as if we were all wearing headphones. Between glasses of wine, I'd scoot up front squeezing through all the dancing to grab some shots. It was a very nice evening. I wish you all could have joined me with your cameras.
You sure live the good life.

Strong pics, Gary A, as usual.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back