What's new

Daytona 24 Hour

PNA

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
7
Location
Wave when you see me go by.....
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Off to the races....
7985-MPJ3TPF.jpg


Rear engine works.....
7985-RearEngine1TPF.jpg


Carefully watching....
7985-SpaceMen1TPF.jpg


GT racing cockpit....
7985-Cockpit1.jpg


Grilled lunch break....
7985-GrilledLunchTPF.jpg


A Porche engine.....
7985-PorcheEngineTPF.jpg


More to follow......:)
 
All great pics I love the engine one :)
 
Thanks Ab$olut.....

If no one else is going to comment on these shots, as bad as they may be, there's no reason for me to post any others......!!!! :(
 
I like the firefighters. You kind of wonder if they're watching someone work, or if they're scoping a leggy blonde.
 
Interesting series. I like how you captured the different aspects of a day at the track.
I'd like to see the rest, if you don't mind.

Were you there for the whole race? Do you have night shots?

Oh, sorry. I like the shot of the cockpit and the one with the dude cooking on the porshe's wing. Is this real of ws he just goofing?
 
I really like your grilling photo... haha, It's making me hungry in my English class right now. Number two is nice too, that is some machine.
 
Interesting series. I like how you captured the different aspects of a day at the track.
I'd like to see the rest, if you don't mind.

Were you there for the whole race? Do you have night shots?

Oh, sorry. I like the shot of the cockpit and the one with the dude cooking on the porshe's wing. Is this real of ws he just goofing?

Thanks for looking guys....we had a ball!

No night shots....it rained at night and we left the pros to do the shooting. We were there both days...

Yes, he was just goofing with the grilling thing.:)

Paul
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom