paulina152 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 11, 2010 Messages 41 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 8, 2010 #1 C+C please.
tertius TPF Noob! Joined Mar 9, 2010 Messages 48 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 8, 2010 #2 Don't take this too hard as I don't CC too much. I like the composition of the shot a lot but I find the sign to be too bright/saturated for the background.
Don't take this too hard as I don't CC too much. I like the composition of the shot a lot but I find the sign to be too bright/saturated for the background.
Diana G TPF Noob! Joined Mar 29, 2010 Messages 122 Reaction score 1 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 8, 2010 #3 I love it! The clouds work with the sign perfectly