What's new

Dead Leaf

Bender

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 25, 2012
Messages
216
Reaction score
144
Location
The Future
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
.. and some other stuff.
I hate photo titles. The one thing I have in common with Eggleston.

p1050273004-5.jpg
 
Honistly if you had not said it was a leaf I would most likely think it's a peace of trash. If your going to title it "dead leaf" then the leaf needs more attention.

Personally I think it would make a better image without the leaf and if it was B&W.
 
I shot it both ways and I preferred it with the leaf [shrug]:

p530627577-5.jpg
 
Maybe a larger, more recognizable leaf? I really like the textures, shadows and rich, subtle colors. I see why you liked the photo with leaf, but I also felt the leaf in the picture was too small, too close to the column base and not recognizable as a leaf.

Jim
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom