What's new

Death on the beaches of Honduras

Wyjid

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
836
Reaction score
0
Location
Muskoka Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The beaches of honduras were like a child's nightmare. sureal and macabre at times.

1
_MWY2994sm.jpg


2
_MWY2991bwsm.jpg


3
_MWY2998bwsm.jpg


4
_MWY3001dessm.jpg
 
I like them all and it is hard to tell what the object is in #1, for the purposes of the shot I would have turned the head right side up. That said I really like the composition, colours and exp....the upside down head in #2 works quite well and the choice of b&w is perfect as I like the tones with the grainy sand....the other two I like the suggestion of partially buried bodies and I think some work on the contrast would improve them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom