What's new

Death Sticks

erikahawkins

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 13, 2012
Messages
18
Reaction score
1
Location
Oxnard, Ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was bored.
My sticks.
$cigar.webp
 
the wrapper on the left is a bit bright but its a very nice photo
 
The photo you posted appears to be a very low resolution file. I can see some pixelization and artifacts.
 
I appreciate you how you named them; on my second visit, i like this image ;)
 
Thanks for those. Guess I have to learn a lot! Thank you!!
 
Chocolate cake and cigarettes? Livin' it up! (Referencing another post by OP in case minds were wondering).

Cool shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom