Debut :D

Lu Tze

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all...I'm your newest newbie, so to say, and will debut here with a photo of the "Three sisters" - the oddly shaped rock in the Blue mountains two hours drive from Sydney...all comments are welcome, of course :mrgreen:

Threesisters2.jpg

That's the most gorgeoud red X I have ever seen :) Sorry, I can't see the picture.

Thanks! :D

urgh...sorry, still haven't found the "perfect place" where I can link the photos straight to the forum, so I have to post links... :irked: got it set up for now, though...sorry but the that truly exciting red X is no longer there... :lol:

it is supposed to be blurry - did a 2 sec exposition and zoomed continuously while the blenda was open... :mrgreen:

Yes, I know the technique used and it is a fine example. Not sure if the subject was appropriate for it though.

try www.photobucket.com for your photo hosting
i think in this case the blur is a bit too prominant and the subject is lost. The image is also quite dark. Having never done a shot like that i can only guess that a longer pause on the initial frame and a quicker zoom might have helped but someone please correct me if you think i'm talking out of my hay-nuss :D

captain-spanky said:
Having never done a shot like that i can only guess that a longer pause on the initial frame and a quicker zoom might have helped but someone please correct me if you think i'm talking out of my hay-nuss :D

You said what I was trying to say. Maybe the subject would have been appropriate with your process.

i think you are right - i feel kinda dizzy looking at the picture myself because the rock has totally lost its solidity... :lol: :shock: will try a more appropriate subject next time...

thanks for the advice, will try the photobucket right away! :arrow:

finally got an account...thanks for the photobucket advice!! :cheers:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back