Fangman No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 16, 2006 Messages 2,506 Reaction score 144 Location Ely England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 14, 2011 #1 Cold and a trifle windswept!
Majeed Badizadegan TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 14, 2011 Messages 4,173 Reaction score 2,551 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 14, 2011 #2 Nice colors. I find the left side of the image where the tree line drops off a bit distracting. I'd crop it like so:
Nice colors. I find the left side of the image where the tree line drops off a bit distracting. I'd crop it like so:
Fangman No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 16, 2006 Messages 2,506 Reaction score 144 Location Ely England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 14, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I agree - just lazy and kept original format. Thanks for taking time with my image - that's why I allow editing!
I agree - just lazy and kept original format. Thanks for taking time with my image - that's why I allow editing!
analog.universe TPF Noob! Joined Apr 16, 2011 Messages 1,923 Reaction score 330 Location Vermont Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 14, 2011 #4 Interesting... different crop tastes, I thought of this: Nice image though! Love the colors : )