What's new

Decrepit teddy

bigtwinky

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 6, 2008
Messages
4,821
Reaction score
286
Location
Montreal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Found while doing a bit of factory exploring :)

$bear-1.webp
 
Thats super cool
 
Nice find... nice shot! Could be a creepy companion for future shoots, yes?
 
Could be, just not sure if he'll still be around by then. I've been in this place a few times over the years and it was the first time I spotted him. And no way in hell am I gonna touch him to move him. I'll either get some sort of disease or disturb some evil spirit that will haunt me for the rest of my life ;)
 
Have you tried a vertical crop to help eliminate that extremly bright upper right hand corner? The light on the bear is great.

I found one some time back. I passed along some consoling thoughts and then a dash of white energy in hopes he finds his next home soon.

Clicky
 
Could be, just not sure if he'll still be around by then. I've been in this place a few times over the years and it was the first time I spotted him. And no way in hell am I gonna touch him to move him. I'll either get some sort of disease or disturb some evil spirit that will haunt me for the rest of my life ;)

If he starts showing up on other locations, then you KNOW you are screwed! lol!
 
Have you tried a vertical crop to help eliminate that extremly bright upper right hand corner? The light on the bear is great.

I found one some time back. I passed along some consoling thoughts and then a dash of white energy in hopes he finds his next home soon.

Clicky

I did actually. I have some closer in shots, higher and lower angled shots, but this is the one that tells the story the most for me. It is really dark inside, and the brightness of the windows reminds me of that.
I'll be posting up a bunch of teddy portraits on my blog in a few days once I'm done editing some wedding photos. Paying clients before fun work :)
 
Lensbaby? I like it.
 
PIERRE!!!

Hey, like it but some thoughts...

He's super bright and colorful. Are you sure you want that?
He's right up front and taking up all our attention... what would happen if he were small and isolated and in the background?

Just some things to think about.
 
PIERRE!!!

Hey, like it but some thoughts...

He's super bright and colorful. Are you sure you want that?
He's right up front and taking up all our attention... what would happen if he were small and isolated and in the background?

Just some things to think about.

Yep, that's what I'm aiming for. I kind of like the contrast of a ruined teddy but yet, still happy and smiling even though he's missing an eye kind of look.

Although I do agree that getting a shot further out with him as just part of the scenery would be cool. Thing is I ain't gonna touch him to move him so would have to compose with that. In the proper area, with a bunch of other crap around, that could totally work.

I'm being interviewed on Wednesday and we decided to actually do the video interview on the roof top of the place, so if I have time, I'll see if I can snap some extras of Teddy :)
 
poor teddy needs love, i hope it`s up for adoption, nice pic

John.
 
Man that would freak me out if I had found it. Awesome shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom