Deep shade egret

The Barbarian

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
40977359732_a6eb4d7e50_b.jpg

Great shot ... though it looks a bit tooo green (yeah I know that there will be much green wavelength light reflected everywhere), but I could be wrong and that the feathers actually are green tinted ??? ... or maybe my monitor calibration has failed ?

Nice capture. Just fix your WB. At least on my monitor it has a very green tinge

Beautiful. I like it as is.

Yes, there is a green tint. It was in deep shade, and the light was filtered down through the canopy. I left it the way it was at the time. I guess I could mess with the balance, but I like things to look the way I saw them at the time.
39232597970_ab7457a82c_b.jpg

Just doesn't look real for me this way. It's not what I saw.

The green tint you had was not natural. Your second edit is off. With correct WB you still get the green from the leaves.

egret.jpg

Love it. Especially the 2nd edit (not Brents).

I think the second edit is more attractive in some ways. But it doesn't convey what I saw very well. I was into the trees, with overcast sky. The was a deep green cast to everything. And then I saw this egret.

So I still like the first one, because it fits my memory of that moment. I can see how that would be different for others.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back