Katziceblueyes TPF Noob! Joined Feb 15, 2008 Messages 36 Reaction score 0 Location Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 18, 2008 #1
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 18, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Wow. So close! I saw some the other day, several does with their buck, but they were too far away for even my 300mm lens to capture them, plus they immediately disappeared into the woods.
Wow. So close! I saw some the other day, several does with their buck, but they were too far away for even my 300mm lens to capture them, plus they immediately disappeared into the woods.
Katziceblueyes TPF Noob! Joined Feb 15, 2008 Messages 36 Reaction score 0 Location Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 18, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 They were not as close as they appear. It Helps to have a Telephoto lens. LOL I was trying it out for the first time.
They were not as close as they appear. It Helps to have a Telephoto lens. LOL I was trying it out for the first time.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 18, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Well, like I said: mine was pulled out to capacity, too, but they were still only just dots.
neptune000 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 23, 2007 Messages 113 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 18, 2008 #5 going to a deer park tomorrow... only hope I get lucky!
Katziceblueyes TPF Noob! Joined Feb 15, 2008 Messages 36 Reaction score 0 Location Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 18, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Good Luck... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!