What's new

Deerfield beach pier in different light

joemc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 14, 2009
Messages
296
Reaction score
8
Location
Ft Lauderdale
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Comments and suggestions welcome.

Cheers, joe
 
Last edited:
Good stufff!

FINALLY, some good photos from a real human photographer.

Unusual, the way tonight is going...

Thanks, Joe
 
Thanks Patrick!


Your comments are most appreciated.
Cheers, Joe
 
Here is another shot of the pier.

I am just curios? Is the pier not shot well or is it just not interesting of a subject to comment on?

Thanks Joe
 
Last edited:
I love that shot!!!! The colors are great and the little sliver of silver in the early morning sky adds just enough. Nice job... I really want to go there!! Oooo I feel a photo trip coming on.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom