What's new

Dejavu

unpopular

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
9,504
Reaction score
2,004
Location
Montana
CC Welcome.

14278985344_9901db4553_b.jpg
 
It looks to be a banister of a staircase, maybe in an apartment? But it doesn't peak my interest. If there were something on the wall that was the focus of the picture, I think I'd like it better
 
"This feels like deja vu all over again!"

"Hey, that is EXACTLY what I was thinking TOO!"

lol.

This reminds me of those weird "corner/no corner" shots PixelRabbit showed a few months back. Something about this one makes me think, "Apartment kitchen cabinets".

This is definitely ambiguous. And I think that's fine. It is what it is.

Now please--what the hell *is* it!?!?!?!?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom