What's new

Depth - Abstract

Demers18

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 11, 2011
Messages
1,330
Reaction score
265
Location
Sudbury
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
8373236041_02a9f1c2fd_b.jpg
[/URL] Depth_MG_2692 by lee demers, on Flickr[/IMG]
 
I like it...But i need to know what it is before i can "really" like it. I couldn't hang that on my wall without knowing..it would drive me crazy. Lovely colours.
 
Awiserbud said:
I like it...But i need to know what it is before i can "really" like it. I couldn't hang that on my wall without knowing..it would drive me crazy. Lovely colours.

Thanks for the CC and to answer your question it's a rock.
 
Abstracts are never to be answered the question"what it is?" ;)
Having said that human curiosity is a very self-disturbing thing at time too :lol:
I liked it :D
Go Abstract more :D
 
It works for me. Very enjoyable image. I have this urge to lift the right side up a hair.
 
Nice....kinda feel like I'm about to fall over a ledge.
 
Frequency said:
Abstracts are never to be answered the question"what it is?" ;)
Having said that human curiosity is a very self-disturbing thing at time too :lol:
I liked it :D
Go Abstract more :D

I struggled wether to answer or not, but I can understand where he was coming from. I might not divulge it right away next time though ;)
Thanks Freq, I will. I've bee. Having fun with it lately.


Mike Lamb said:
It works for me. Very enjoyable image. I have this urge to lift the right side up a hair.

Thank you!


Desi said:
Nice....kinda feel like I'm about to fall over a ledge.

Thanks Desi! It gives me a bit of an uneasy feeling as well.
 
I like it, for an abstract. The colors are very warm, and the image itself is intriguing (to me). Kind f like fire, I could walk by it an pay it no mind, but, when chilling out, I can zone out to it and get lost a little in it. . . I wouldn't have divulged what it was, but that's just me, it takes away from the "wonder". Did you also use a push/pull type of focus with this to get the "zoom" effect?
 
TATTRAT said:
I like it, for an abstract. The colors are very warm, and the image itself is intriguing (to me). Kind f like fire, I could walk by it an pay it no mind, but, when chilling out, I can zone out to it and get lost a little in it. . . I wouldn't have divulged what it was, but that's just me, it takes away from the "wonder". Did you also use a push/pull type of focus with this to get the "zoom" effect?

Thanks Tattrat!
Yes the focus effect was done in camera.
 
It's a "zoomer"!!! :D
We have a theme thread in the Photo Themes called "Zoomers and Shakers". You might want to check that one out - search for it through the Index Thread.
 
Awiserbud said:
I like it...But i need to know what it is before i can "really" like it. I couldn't hang that on my wall without knowing..it would drive me crazy. Lovely colours.

Thanks for the CC and to answer your question it's a rock.

My answer would have been: If you "like" it enough, you can PAY me for a print to hang on your wall. THEN I'll tell you what it is. :lol:

It's an interesting abstract; love the color.
 
LaFoto said:
It's a "zoomer"!!! :D
We have a theme thread in the Photo Themes called "Zoomers and Shakers". You might want to check that one out - search for it through the Index Thread.

Will do! Thanks Corina :)


sm4him said:
My answer would have been: If you "like" it enough, you can PAY me for a print to hang on your wall. THEN I'll tell you what it is. :lol:

It's an interesting abstract; love the color.

Lol I'll have to keep that in mind!
Thanks for the comments
 
Love this! The colours and lines are delicious, I would hang it on my wall in a heartbeat :) Great shot!
 
I totally understand that Abstract is what it is, you either love it, or you hate it, and for the most part i wouldn't have needed to know the origin of a piece, but something was niggling the back of my mind with this, It was like, i almost recognise it, but wasn't quite sure and it would have eaten away at me not knowing.
I'll admit i thought it was a bird of some description, perched on a fallen log maybe, and i wouldn't have blamed you if you decided not to say what it was, but i appreciate that you did.
For the rest of you jumping on me for asking....i'm curious....bite me!
:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom