Derrel: Support Prince Harry With A Naked Salute! NSFW

Derrel

Mr. Rain Cloud
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As some of you might know, British prince "Harry" was photographed recently in Las Vegas...and while the advertisements for Las Vegas travel and tourism have long used the slogan,"What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!", that statement does not hold true if a man just happens to be British royalty AND British military...and said man happens to be photographed buck-naked in Vegas, and cavorting with a bunch of similarly disrobed young female hotties...and so, long story short, there's a brand new Facebook page entitled "Support Prince Harry With A Naked Salute". It's classy. Reallllly classy. Trust me on this one, mmkay?

NSFW Warning!

A new Facebook page has gone up Support Prince Harry with a Naked Salute | Facebook

NSFW Warning!!!!!!!! There is no "full" nudity on this Facebook page....but there are four (presumably British army) men, covering their genitals with helmets, while saluting...and a few British lasses who are starkers, or wearing bikinis...

I vote for Mish and Erose helping out with this! :p

I hope he shagged a few young ladies at the party, i dont know what all the fuss is about i think he is a top geezer

Most reactions

Back