What's new

Desecration

mindfloodz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 5, 2011
Messages
231
Reaction score
7
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
desecration.jpg
 
That shot makes me sad. Where was it shot?
 
Seeing a flag in that condition Infuriates me! :grumpy:

I would not be taking a photo of it, I would have been taking it down to have it Properly Destroyed! One of our neighbors put up a flag that was in a little better shape than the one in the photo. :( I went to town and bought a Brand new one, brought it home and replaced the tattered one. Then I took the old one to the Local VFW to have them burn it with honors. The neighbor return home that evening and could not believe what I had done! You better believe she got an education on the etiquette,care and display of the American Flag! I bet she will never make the same mistake again! :)

Dick
 
my sentiments exactly
 
Your bad attitude makes me sad.. LOL
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom