Desert Train

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Dirty train used to haul chemicals in the Mojave desert.

train_2.jpg

train_1.jpg

tunnel.jpg

While I like all three of these, I really love the last one. If there has ever been a vanishing point, it is here --- vanishing into the mountain :lol: How did you get both ground and clouds so well exposed?

If you look real close, you can see the light at the other end of the tunnel. Don't know if that adds or takes away from the concept?

The lighting was kinda weird with the storm coming in. But the light broke through the clouds and shined down by the tunnel. Parts of the sky behind the tunnel were still blue. I used the flash to help light up the ground close to me and I was using a UV filter.

Now that you name it, I do see the light at the end of the tunnel - AND IT ADDS TO THE CONCEPT, I say :). It sure does.

So is THIS the storm that you photographed later?
And is THIS the storm that made your "pole"-photo so red and menacing in looks?

Yes, same storm as the pole. It's also the same storm that I got the lightning photos from.

It also gave me a couple more of those beautiful, bright sunset photos with the mountain silhouttes :mrgreen:

And I'm glad you like the tunnel pic!!! I tried cropping it about 15 different ways but just kept coming back to this one ;)

First and last are my favorites.. very nice..

Steve :thumbup:

i like all three...but the last is just breathtaking....that one has so many possibilities of thought... one you can stare at all day and take different tracks..!!

good job...

Most reactions

Back