desk distraction

hehe, we spoke earlier. like i said, denial is the first stage of recovery

My 'real' desk:
desk002xa1.jpg

Aaaaawwwwwww! A pink iPoD, how cute :hugs:

haha, she really loves the desks... you have 700 posts natalie!

No, the killing you bit is quite easy, it's the hiding the bodies I always have trouble with... ;)

No cameras allowed in the work place strictly speaking , but maybe later...

No, the killing you bit is quite easy, it's the hiding the bodies I always have trouble with... ;)

Oh my gosh, I know, I've already run out of hiding places for these bodies... I've tried the garage, the trunk by the foot of my bed, the freezer.... any ideas? :meh:

(And yes, I DO have a pink ipod. Well, no, it's a case. That refuses to come off. :mrgreen:)

^^^ Hmmm,your last post was at ~3 am. my time, and it's now ~8 am my time and you're still marked as online, Nabero. Did you get any sleep, or were you up all night? You're almost done, hang in there!! We want a celebratory post on this thread once the paper has been handed in and YOU'RE DONE!!!

I closed my little eyes at 5:15am. And woke up at 7am to edit it. That paper is now on its little digital way to my professor's inbox. No more drafts of "Pulling from the Root: Hair Imagery in Sarah Phillips"!!!!

I have one exam today from 10-12...but I'm not worried about it (going to wing-it actually). Some tea and a muffin and it'll be just like I got more than an hour and fourty-five minutes of sleep last night! :crazy:

"Pulling from the Root: Hair Imagery in Sarah Phillips"!!!!

What on earth are you trying to qualify in - perhaps more pertinant in view of its impending completion, what are you wanting to do career wise (you have to convince me that ^^^ is relevant in some way :lol: )?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back