GrayFox TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 100 Reaction score 3 Location Your local abandonment Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 24, 2012 #1
M michael9000000 TPF Noob! Joined May 21, 2012 Messages 378 Reaction score 63 Location Norfolk, VA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 24, 2012 #2 The lighting, contrast, and texture are all great... I'm a fan!
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 24, 2012 #3 Great concept and title, and the processing is good. I'm just a little bothered that it's not perfectly centered. If it is this close, it should be exact, and that would also fit the title better.
Great concept and title, and the processing is good. I'm just a little bothered that it's not perfectly centered. If it is this close, it should be exact, and that would also fit the title better.
jfrabat No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 15, 2012 Messages 595 Reaction score 60 Location Panama, Central America Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 25, 2012 #4 I like it; I think it's a keeper. Centering would improve it, but I find it a great pic as is...
GrayFox TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 100 Reaction score 3 Location Your local abandonment Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 25, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 I assume this was the fix you were talking about?
Espike TPF Noob! Joined May 22, 2012 Messages 153 Reaction score 30 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 25, 2012 #6 I like this one a lot.
fokker No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 2,829 Reaction score 295 Location New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 25, 2012 #7 I really like the picture, and although I like the word dichotomy, this does not exactly befit the definition.
I really like the picture, and although I like the word dichotomy, this does not exactly befit the definition.