Did H3LL froze over?

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
WTF?... After 30+ years of anonymity and bad ownership, the AZ Cardinals just won the Western Division! True, it was easy, being that the rest of the teams were not even close to being a contender, but still... We're talking about the Cardinals, the former 30+ years laugh of the NFL!

So, off they go into the playoffs. No chances going past the 1st round but it's still a nice accomplishment.

Go Cards!

Wow! The Cards made it to the NFC Championship game! Let's hope the Eagles win tomorrow. ;)

I'll be honest and say that I didn't give them any chance in h3ll to win one single game in the playoffs.

The Cards wins, are the only ones I have wrong in my playoff football pool so far. At least, no body else picked them either, so them winning doesn't really hurt my chances. My only beef is that they knocked off my fav team, the Falcons. I think they were relatively lucky to win that one too, what with the fumble recovery and a couple of long fluky td's...

The Cards wins, are the only ones I have wrong in my playoff football pool so far. At least, no body else picked them either, so them winning doesn't really hurt my chances. My only beef is that they knocked off my fav team, the Falcons. I think they were relatively lucky to win that one too, what with the fumble recovery and a couple of long fluky td's...

Yep, they got that against the Falcons alright. Luck does come in handy, ya know... ;) But there was no 'luck' in their game against the Panthers, they just snuffed them. I know, I know... 5 interceptions and a fumble, but the D worked great.

WTF?... After 30+ years of anonymity and bad ownership, the AZ Cardinals just won the Western Division! True, it was easy, being that the rest of the teams were not even close to being a contender, but still... We're talking about the Cardinals, the former 30+ years laugh of the NFL!

So, off they go into the playoffs. No chances going past the 1st round but it's still a nice accomplishment.

Go Cards!

30+ years....phhtttt....Try being from Cleveland.

WTF?... After 30+ years of anonymity and bad ownership, the AZ Cardinals just won the Western Division!
Oh, don't even go there......

*annoyed Panthers fan*

I REALLY hope we draft a QB this year. I don't think I can stand another year of Delhomme's off-and-on playing.

It's possible Matt Leinart might be on the block.

I cannot believe this. I figured the Cards had no chance against the Panthers or the Eagles. I feel bad for my brother who bleeds Eagle green.

At least I still win my pool if the Steelers win today, the Super Bowl won't matter. But if Baltimore wins, it might come down to total points in the Super Bowl.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back