Diesel, nsfw I guess

But I tend to be careful about commenting on boudoir photos, partly because it's hard to be appreciative and yet not come across as a misogynistic prig.

How does saying you want to
2R0

a booty like that make you a misogynistic prig?

Because I'm a guy. And the line between leering and admiring can be a very thin one. I'm a very lucky guy in that I'm married to a beautiful woman, I have three healthy and drop-dead gorgeous adult daughters, plus my sister-in-laws are similarly very good-looking, and I've seen/heard how men often comment on them in inappropriate and frankly demeaning ways. Called on it, most will say that they're just being complimentary - and yet the crudeness in which this "compliment" is expressed crosses the line.

There is a difference between sexuality and sensuality. My wife and I have taken many photos of each other (to the bemusement of our "kids") and there's not much hidden (and no, I'm not sharing these). But these are emphasizing curve and shape, highlights and shadows, and it is not always obvious who is the subject in the photo. My wife is also a studio artist with many drawings and paintings of nude models, and some of those sketches and paintings are on our walls. But in all of this, there's a difference between a representation that is complimentary, and one that is essentially exploitative. And when a person (like me) makes a comment, another person may not always know the context and the perspective from which the comment is made. So I tend to be careful.

It sucks sometimes when I can't say things the way I wish I could. Thank goodness I can say or think them under my breath. Pretty much had to give up FB because I got tired of holding back. Pretty good at holding back on TPF too. Hope I never feel like I have to give it up also; or take extended breaks from it.

Sometimes your gotta get your freak on ;)

make it hurt so bad, 'cause it feels so good when you stop

But I tend to be careful about commenting on boudoir photos, partly because it's hard to be appreciative and yet not come across as a misogynistic prig.

How does saying you want to
2R0

a booty like that make you a misogynistic prig?

Because I'm a guy. And the line between leering and admiring can be a very thin one.... And when a person (like me) makes a comment, another person may not always know the context and the perspective from which the comment is made. So I tend to be careful.
Paul, I simply can't imagine you in any scenario that involves you sounding like a misogynistic prig. Is that even possible?

runnah on the other hand...

;)

This wasn't what I expected! All I could think at first was, that's a lot of butt! Actually for me it's in too close, I want to step back, and the pose to me seems rather awkward, maybe too arched. I think I might have liked it better with the torso framed differently.

I think what's off for me is the proportion, too many lines created from the clothing going across the frame makes the image 'stop' rather than flow. The top of the photo particularly seems choppy with the strap at an odd angle and the upper left corner being dark... the color seems off, rather purplish, I'm not sure what color the clothing is supposed to be.
I'm, of course, aware that this picture can't be for everyone.

Sharon, thank you for your honest opinion :)

It sucks sometimes when I can't say things the way I wish I could. Thank goodness I can say or think them under my breath. Pretty much had to give up FB because I got tired of holding back. Pretty good at holding back on TPF too. Hope I never feel like I have to give it up also; or take extended breaks from it.
I' agree that sucks not to be able to say exactly what you want to say, but the fact that you're aware that what you want to say could be misunderstood/wrong/too much tells you that yes, it will be sure misunderstood/wrong/too much to someone.

I guess it's easier when you guys talks among yourselves, or girls talk among girls, but when it's mixed company then you should be a bit careful and say things in a manner that can't be interpreted wrongly.

The word you choose to say f.e. tits/boobs/breasts tells a lot about you.

and yes, we women can say a lot of things that you guys shouldn't say out loud... just because we're girls :boogie:

Last edited:
MY TURN TO SOUND LIKE A MISOGYNISTIC PIG!!!!

What pants?

Paul, I simply can't imagine you in any scenario that involves you sounding like a misogynistic prig. Is that even possible?

Let's just say that I went through a certain amount of evolution to my current thinking. To which both my wife and later my daughters contributed. So take me back to my late teens, and yeah, I'm as bad as any of that time. When I met my wife, one of the things that attracted me to her was that she was different, very strong character, and very aware. So, the myths and misconceptions get straightened out. As my daughters were growing up, we had a lot of discussions of what it meant for them to be women in our society. So yes, I've developed a certain sensitivity. And that's good.

Playful, sexy, well executed. Edgy fashion awesomeness. And I am super jealous of that butt! Diesel needs to hire you!

Playful, sexy, well executed. Edgy fashion awesomeness. And I am super jealous of that butt!
she's in the gym almost every day and the butt is her best feature, so I photographed that thing many times from many different angles :)

Diesel needs to hire you!
could you please make sure they know that? ;)

A clear case where the scientific name (gluteus maximus) clearly applies.

Most reactions

Back